Friday, July 10, 2009

Waiting until the end of the month...


Stay thirsty for free agency, not Dos Equis.

There has been a plethora of player movement this month in the NBA. I am going to reserve my judgment on each team's respective moves and assess them at the end of the month. That way, the bulk of the free agency deals will be done, and I can make a large article that will analyze every deal from the Richard Jefferson trade to the 4-way Marion-to-the-Mavs deal. I am expecting quite a few more signings to be reached between now and August, as big name free agents such as Allen Iverson, Nate Robinson, and Andre Miller still remain in the pool. There is also a potential 3 way deal that is currently being negotiated that could deliver Carlos Boozer to the Bulls. Yes, many deals have gone down already, but there will be plenty more to come. For now, we will simply have to wait. Until then, stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment